We Have a Winner!
In a slight twist but not completely out of the ordinary, I have an announcement. As most of you know, I pick the winners not only based on participation but also on the ability to utilize the prize. I have also in the past taken special requests and rearranged winners to meet the needs of those who contribute the most. This usually takes place behind the scenes and is often the reason it looks as though someone who didn’t participate the most wins. Because many others couldn’t utilize the prize, and I thus had to keep going down the list. That being said, I want to continue to be fair. Last month’s winner was absolutely deserving but couldn’t use the prize. So I’m making an executive decision and announcing that UNIX will receive the seat at SANS CyberCon beginning April 22 with his choice of the following:
– SEC401: Security Essentials Bootcamp Style ($4,645)
– SEC504: Hacker Techniques, Exploits & Incident Handling ($4,845)
– SEC575: Mobile Device Security and Ethical Hacking ($4,845)
– FOR408: Computer Forensic Investigations – Windows In-Depth ($4,845)
– MGT414: SANS +S Training Program for the CISSP Certification Exam ($3,995)
SANS is also offer two NEW Audit courses at SANS CyberCon, running back-to-back.
– AUD444: Auditing Security and Controls of Active Directory and Windows ($2400)
– AUD445: Auditing Security and Controls of Oracle Databases ($2400)
So yes, this means that there’s still a chance to win last month’s prize of a full version of Metasploit Pro with 1 year of support. I will be contacting deserving EH-Netters very soon to give this prize away. I’ll make the announcement in the forum thread for the Holiday Giveaway. Congrats and good luck to all of you as the prizes continue throughout 2013.
PS – If you didn’t win, you still get a prize of 5% Off w/ Coupon Code: EHN_05
Participation is the ONLY way to win. Start a thread that sparks lots of interest; share thoughts and experiences; help a newbie… quality is more important than quantity.
Only members are eligible!
Registration Is FREE!