If you’ve read along so far, we’ve summarized the process of evaluating and choosing something new. We then helped...
Tag Archive for: project
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Wireless Pentesting Part 4 – Performing an Actual Wireless Pentest October 9, 2020
- Video: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 29, 2020
- Webinar: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 14, 2020
- Video: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain September 2, 2020
- Wireless Pentesting Part 3 – Common Wireless Attacks August 25, 2020
- Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
- Webinar: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain August 17, 2020
- Video: CISO Underrepresented July 31, 2020
Featured Community Articles
Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
Blockchain? I'm not sure what it is, but I know that bitcoin used to be worthless and now is worth a lot. HODL! (hold on for dear life) Bitcoin can be forked, so blockchain is a scam. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology, that means it is backed by math and code! These are just some of the things CIT...
Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi! January 8, 2020
For years now I have been a huge proponent of the Raspberry Pi. I started with a Raspberry Pi 2, which required a USB WiFi dongle for wireless, to a Raspberry Pi 3b with onboard WiFi. Later I would get a pair of Raspberry Pi Zero W's, and finally, this past summer, the newly released Raspberry P...
From Politics to Penetration Testing December 20, 2019
Not all politicians are lifers, said no politician ever. Until now. It was a mere 12 months ago that I left the political realm after losing a run for the Ohio General Assembly, after serving three years as Mayor of my community. I had spent most of the preceding 15 years as a public servant. Fr...
I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
“You work in tech! Wow, you must be so smart. I wish I was that smart. I'm just not smart enough to work in tech.” That’s what I used to say to people when I would get asked why I wasn’t in the same field and making the same money they were. After all I only had a GED, and I didn’t care...
Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
Security awareness training can be a somewhat touchy subject. For those who administer it, it can often feel like just one more task to keep track of. It can feel similar to the employees who must undergo the training, especially for those who feel like their jobs don’t have a direct impact on the...
See All Community Articles
active 1 hour, 27 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 50 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 56 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 27 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 59 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 11 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 31 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 42 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 39 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 54 minutes ago
Recent Forum Topics
dasatinib 50 mg tablet price in india
13 hours, 52 minutes ago
Software development services in Bay Area
by synergistic IT
14 hours, 3 minutes ago
Broken Car Buyer
by Julie Rose
1 day, 3 hours ago
Looking For Some Database
1 day, 5 hours ago
What, exactly, is Amazon Web Services?
1 day, 18 hours ago
Mercado Latinoamericano de Trifluoruro de Cloro
1 day, 20 hours ago
data science bootcamp in California
by synergistic IT
2 days, 14 hours ago
3 days ago
Have your Partner Been CHEATin & Needs HELP
3 days, 11 hours ago
naivex 50 mg price in India
3 days, 14 hours ago
Recent Forum Replies
- elena11s on Cash App Payment Failed
- callgirlsfrankfurt on Top Assignment Writing Services UK
- Julie Rose on Cash App Payment Failed
- martina88 on Cash App Delete Account: Find A Source To Know The Procedure
- dora-waters on Netflix Customer Service Number
- michaelsparks on Need automotive locksmith orlando immediately
- sapnapari62 on Video: CISO Underrepresented
- fructishka on Has the crisis of the last year touched you?
- sapnapari62 on Video: Android Hacking Proving Ground
- pennington3 on BBP: My Path to the CISO Chair