As a reminder, Lesson 1 was a primer on electronics and setting up your lab, and Lesson 2 was...
Tag Archive for: hacking
Welcome back to our ongoing series on hardware hacking and our second lesson. Last month we presented “Lesson 1:...
Hardware hacking is one of those subjects that a lot of hackers appear to have great interest, but most...
Register Now and Learn IoT Hacking Step-by-Step! Join Jacob Holcomb (AKA Gimppy) of SOHOpelessly Broken fame & principal researcher...
43 years ago, a small team led by Chuck Peddle changed the way society computes today. In 1975, encased...
– EH-Net Live! June: “Hacking the Extraterrestrial Internet: Where Fiction Meets Reality” w/ NYT Bestselling author Daniel Suarez & co-author of DTN Scott Burleigh on Thurs June 27 @ 1:00 EDT. Reg Open NOW!
– EH-Net Live! April – Video & Deck Now Available! for “Safe Harbor for Hackers” w/ Chloé Messdaghi and Jason Haddix of Bugcrowd from April 24.
– EH-Net Live! March – Video & Deck Now Available! for “Inside the MSRC: Blue Team, Bug Bounties & IR” w/ Mechele Gruhn of Microsoft from March 21.
– EH-Net Live! Feb – Video & Deck Now Available! for “From Dev to InfoSec: #MyInfoSecStory” with Microsoft’s Rey Bango from Feb 21.
– EH-Net Live! Jan – Video & Deck Now Available! for “A Perfect Crime: The Tech and Psych of Effective Phishing“ with Erich Kron of KnowBe4 from Jan 31.
– EH-Net Live! Dec – Video & Deck Now Available! for “Learning AI for Hackers- A Visual Primer” by Joshua Saxe of Sophos from Dec 20.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
- Book Review – Cybersecurity Blue Team Toolkit June 20, 2019
- Webinar: Hacking the Extraterrestrial Internet – Where Fiction Meets Reality June 12, 2019
- I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
- MFA is No Cure for Phishing May 31, 2019
- The Evaluation: Stage 4 – Determining the Outcome May 28, 2019
- Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
- DC-1 Vulnhub Walkthrough May 14, 2019
- Video: Safe Harbor for Hackers April 30, 2019
Featured Community Articles
I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
“You work in tech! Wow, you must be so smart. I wish I was that smart. I'm just not smart enough to work in tech.” That’s what I used to say to people when I would get asked why I wasn’t in the same field and making the same money they were. After all I only had a GED, and I didn’t care...
Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
Security awareness training can be a somewhat touchy subject. For those who administer it, it can often feel like just one more task to keep track of. It can feel similar to the employees who must undergo the training, especially for those who feel like their jobs don’t have a direct impact on the...
DC-1 Vulnhub Walkthrough May 14, 2019
DC-1 Vulnhub - Description DC-1 is a purposely built vulnerable lab for the purpose of gaining experience in the world of penetration testing. It was designed to be a challenge for beginners, but just how easy it is will depend on your skills and knowledge, and your ability to learn. To successfull...
5 Questions For Open Data Centers February 26, 2019
When people hear the term “Open API” they tend to have different thoughts on what that means. Techopedia defines an open API as one that is publicly available for use and while the technical idea of an open API is this, the reality can be quite different. A lot of professionals in IT tend to swa...
How to Get the Best ROI in Test Automation January 30, 2019
Testing automation came into existence as we all need to do more testing in the fastest manner, but to derive the best ROI for testing automation, it becomes quite blurry. You may have to be just if able while implementing testing automation all over your organization. Moreover, in the era of Agil...
See All Community Articles
active 3 minutes ago
active 19 minutes ago
active 23 minutes ago
active 32 minutes ago
active 36 minutes ago
active 40 minutes ago
active 59 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 32 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 34 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 3 minutes ago
Recent Forum Topics
Book Review – Cybersecurity Blue Team Toolkit
6 days ago
Getting import error after running scan
1 week ago
Webinar: Hacking the Extraterrestrial Internet – Where Fiction Meets Reality
by Don Donzal
1 day, 2 hours ago
tech help support number
2 weeks, 3 days ago
I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech
3 weeks, 2 days ago
MFA is No Cure for Phishing
by Erich Kron
3 weeks, 5 days ago
The Evaluation: Stage 4 – Determining the Outcome
by Rafal Los
4 weeks, 1 day ago
Data Driven Security Awareness Training
by Dan T.
1 month, 1 week ago
DC-1 Vulnhub Walkthrough
1 month, 1 week ago
Video: Safe Harbor for Hackers
by Don Donzal
1 month, 3 weeks ago
Recent Forum Replies
Don Donzal on Getting import error after running scan 1 week ago
mariejustice54 on PacketProtector- IPS and web AV in a wireless router 1 week, 2 days ago
Don Donzal on I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech 3 weeks, 2 days ago
elysse77 on Roadmap to an ethical hacker ? 2 months ago
hrdwork3r on VMware or VirtualBox for Kali Linux VM? 2 months, 2 weeks ago
MTGreen on VMware or VirtualBox for Kali Linux VM? 3 months ago
Don Donzal on VMware or VirtualBox for Kali Linux VM? 3 months ago
deoagent on VMware or VirtualBox for Kali Linux VM? 3 months ago
siva12 on Where to start with cyber security ? 3 months, 1 week ago
Michael J. Conway on Olidebug/IDA Pro Alterenative 3 months, 3 weeks ago