Watch Now to Learn Shellcoding from the Ground Up! Video and Slide Deck from EH-Net Live! January 2020 In the art...
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
- Wireless Pentesting Part 4 – Performing an Actual Wireless Pentest October 9, 2020
- Video: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 29, 2020
- Webinar: Android Hacking Proving Ground September 14, 2020
- Video: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain September 2, 2020
- Wireless Pentesting Part 3 – Common Wireless Attacks August 25, 2020
- Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
- Webinar: TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain August 17, 2020
- Video: CISO Underrepresented July 31, 2020
Featured Community Articles
Intro to Blockchain as a Service (BaaS) August 18, 2020
Blockchain? I'm not sure what it is, but I know that bitcoin used to be worthless and now is worth a lot. HODL! (hold on for dear life) Bitcoin can be forked, so blockchain is a scam. Bitcoin uses blockchain technology, that means it is backed by math and code! These are just some of the things CIT...
Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi! January 8, 2020
For years now I have been a huge proponent of the Raspberry Pi. I started with a Raspberry Pi 2, which required a USB WiFi dongle for wireless, to a Raspberry Pi 3b with onboard WiFi. Later I would get a pair of Raspberry Pi Zero W's, and finally, this past summer, the newly released Raspberry P...
From Politics to Penetration Testing December 20, 2019
Not all politicians are lifers, said no politician ever. Until now. It was a mere 12 months ago that I left the political realm after losing a run for the Ohio General Assembly, after serving three years as Mayor of my community. I had spent most of the preceding 15 years as a public servant. Fr...
I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
“You work in tech! Wow, you must be so smart. I wish I was that smart. I'm just not smart enough to work in tech.” That’s what I used to say to people when I would get asked why I wasn’t in the same field and making the same money they were. After all I only had a GED, and I didn’t care...
Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
Security awareness training can be a somewhat touchy subject. For those who administer it, it can often feel like just one more task to keep track of. It can feel similar to the employees who must undergo the training, especially for those who feel like their jobs don’t have a direct impact on the...
See All Community Articles
active 48 minutes ago
active 2 hours, 14 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 17 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 15 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 54 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 24 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 36 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 45 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 51 minutes ago
Recent Forum Topics
9 hours, 15 minutes ago
The Best Service Provider of Plants in UAE
14 hours, 11 minutes ago
HR Software Development Company
1 day, 10 hours ago
The finest website development company in the UAE
1 day, 13 hours ago
Troubleshoot your Cash app Dispute glitches with expert’s help
1 day, 14 hours ago
Using the Time Machine app
2 days, 3 hours ago
Use ecologically degradable plastic bags to build a beautiful home
2 days, 14 hours ago
2 days, 15 hours ago
ICO marketing agencies
3 days, 7 hours ago
The Pioneer Corporate Photography
3 days, 10 hours ago
Recent Forum Replies
- hfawafs on Medical electronic claim software
- katekatekate on Your life
- jeremys on New World release date
- Prutuja on What would be the best certification in Ethical hacking?
- aakil123 on Inbec tablet price in India
- jasoncamaya on Is it possible to track a lost iPhone?
- among on My Query UK
- among on Fast Academic Help – Best Site For Ordering Papers
- among on Find information about Volaris Telefono USA
- among on Virtual Hacking Labs