By Daniel V. Hoffman, CISSP, CWNA, CEH Dan is at it again. His very popular column on wireless hacking and...
Tag Archive for: banks
– EH-Net Live! “Deepfakes – A Technical Peek Behind the Curtain” w/ Alyssa Miller on Tues March 31 @ 1:00 PM ET. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! August – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Shellcode for the Masses” w/ John Hammond from Jan 29.
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
– EH-Net Live! November – Video & Deck Available Now! for “All Things CTF!” w/ Ray Doyle of EverSecCTF from Nov 21.
– EH-Net Live! October – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Hacking Humans” w/ Hadnagy, Paul & Baron from Oct 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
EH-Net YouTube Channel
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
- Webinar: Deepfakes – A Technical Peek Behind the Curtain March 18, 2020
- WMI 101 for Pentesters February 13, 2020
- Video: Shellcode for the Masses February 3, 2020
- BBP: My Path to the CISO Chair January 17, 2020
- Webinar: Shellcode for the Masses January 15, 2020
- Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi! January 8, 2020
- Tshark: 7 Tips on Wireshark’s Command-Line Packet Capture Tool January 8, 2020
- Video: Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget December 27, 2019
Featured Community Articles
Pentesting with a Raspberry Pi! January 8, 2020
For years now I have been a huge proponent of the Raspberry Pi. I started with a Raspberry Pi 2, which required a USB WiFi dongle for wireless, to a Raspberry Pi 3b with onboard WiFi. Later I would get a pair of Raspberry Pi Zero W's, and finally, this past summer, the newly released Raspberry P...
From Politics to Penetration Testing December 20, 2019
Not all politicians are lifers, said no politician ever. Until now. It was a mere 12 months ago that I left the political realm after losing a run for the Ohio General Assembly, after serving three years as Mayor of my community. I had spent most of the preceding 15 years as a public servant. Fr...
I’m Just Not Smart Enough to Work in Tech June 3, 2019
“You work in tech! Wow, you must be so smart. I wish I was that smart. I'm just not smart enough to work in tech.” That’s what I used to say to people when I would get asked why I wasn’t in the same field and making the same money they were. After all I only had a GED, and I didn’t care...
Data Driven Security Awareness Training May 14, 2019
Security awareness training can be a somewhat touchy subject. For those who administer it, it can often feel like just one more task to keep track of. It can feel similar to the employees who must undergo the training, especially for those who feel like their jobs don’t have a direct impact on the...
DC-1 Vulnhub Walkthrough May 14, 2019
DC-1 Vulnhub - Description DC-1 is a purposely built vulnerable lab for the purpose of gaining experience in the world of penetration testing. It was designed to be a challenge for beginners, but just how easy it is will depend on your skills and knowledge, and your ability to learn. To successfull...
See All Community Articles
active 16 minutes ago
active 1 hour, 11 minutes ago
active 3 hours, 13 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 5 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 29 minutes ago
active 4 hours, 47 minutes ago
active 5 hours, 26 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 34 minutes ago
active 6 hours, 43 minutes ago
active 7 hours ago
Recent Forum Topics
CTF for beginners
by Weny Prastia
4 days, 10 hours ago
Looking for remote work
1 week, 1 day ago
Webinar: Deepfakes – A Technical Peek Behind the Curtain
by Don Donzal
3 weeks ago
Ethical Hacking certification
by Isabel Carro
3 weeks ago
WireX DDoS Android Malware Question
3 weeks, 2 days ago
best use of cert funding for beginner?
3 weeks, 6 days ago
1 month, 1 week ago
WMI 101 For Pentesters
4 days, 20 hours ago
Video: Shellcode for the Masses
by Don Donzal
1 month, 1 week ago
BBP: My Path to the CISO Chair
by Steph Ihezukwu
2 months, 2 weeks ago
Recent Forum Replies
- Don Donzal on CTF for beginners
- bane on Security Assumptions – Don’t Make an ASS of U and ME
- Don Donzal on best use of cert funding for beginner?
- Don Donzal on PenTesting Issue
- Aana Nahum on The Evaluation: Stage 4 – Determining the Outcome
- neocortex on Learn networking before pen testing?
- avast-nederland on WMI 101 For Pentesters
- Don Donzal on Webinar: Shellcode for the Masses
- kethmini on Webinar: Shellcode for the Masses
- raptorfx on Free eLearnSecurity PTS invites