To the best of my knowledge Microsoft has unfortunately not made the Win8 iso’s available for public download yet.
Thank you for that FANTASTIC list of ISOs for W7. It turns out that the laptop has Windows Vista Home Premium.
Do you have a list like that for Vista also?
I’m assuming that having the key that is on the sticker would be enough to get them up and running, correct?
I agree. Thank you for the links for Win ISO for 7 from MS. I need also windows 8 ISOs from MS.
I’m doing this for home users in their homes. I need to use CDs on-site. How do I get them legally, rebuild the system with them, and add the customer’s existing keys.
As far as the ISO’s go, how are legitimate businesses repairing today? Are they downloading an All-In-One AIO from a newsgroup or bitorrent source, or are they downloading straight from MS. Please advise on the correct procedure?
Thank you sir. What would be a good forum today to discuss that topic without restriction?
– EH-Net Live! “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics“ w/ Jake Williams (@MalwareJake) on Thurs May 28 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! April – Video & Deck Available Now! for “IoT Hacking 101 – Firmware Funhouse!” w/ Village IDIOT Labs from April 23.
– EH-Net Live! March – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Deepfakes – A Technical Peek Behind the Curtain” w/ Alyssa Miller from March 31.
– EH-Net Live! January – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Shellcode for the Masses” w/ John Hammond from Jan 29.
– EH-Net Live! December – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Burp-less Hacking – Learning Web Application Pentesting on a Budget” w/ Phillip Wylie from Dec 19.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
View All Events
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.