Sys0pinion replied to the topic Hello World Computer Programming – What Next? in the forum Programming 9 years, 1 month ago
You should get the python for the absolute beginner 😮 http://amzn.to/riJDpE
Sys0pinion replied to the topic Suggest me a e-book for understanding basics of buffer over flow? in the forum Programming 9 years, 1 month ago
Hey forumer33t i was wondering does the book cover the ability to hack or just defend a website? I want to know to see if i shoupd get it.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.