yes, this is a good book for beginners.
Sounds good. I’ll read it soon, because i’m also interesting in hardware manipulations and radio communication.
If you like cyberpunk then you should watch (or read) Ghost in the Shell. And you can read the Sprawl trilogy by William Gibson.
+1 for ghost in the shell and sprawl
i can’t watch movies about “hackers” without a laught, because it has nothing to do with reality.
Anyway, “Hackers” and “The matrix” is a good films.
And “ghost in the shell” also.
My favorite list of books for beginners:
Robin “Roblimo” Miller’s Point & Click Linux!
A Practical Guide to Ubuntu Linux
Ubuntu for Non-Geeks, 2nd Edition
Linux For Dummies 8th Edition
Books for Kali linux:
Basic Security Testing with Kali Linux
Mastering Kali Linux for Advanced Penetration Testing
Web Penetration Testing with Kali Linux
Kali Linux: Wireless Penetration Testing Beginner’s Guide
Intermediate Security Testing with Kali Linux
Hacking with Kali: Practical Penetration Testing Techniques
Kali Linux: Assuring Security By Penetration Testing
Kali Linux Network Scanning Cookbook
you can pm me. I’ll try to help
Thanks for advices. It will be useful skill
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.