rob1 replied to the topic Web site forensics in the forum Forensics 8 years, 3 months ago
The Hackers Challenges books are just what i was looking for. Thanks ajohnson.
Thanks for the links, ajohnson but im talking about website forensics, not just general computer forensics. Like which areas on a website do you go to look for intrusion and how to mitigate them.
rob1 replied to the topic Cyber defense competitions in the forum Network Pen Testing 8 years, 3 months ago
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.