Learn the skills, find the bugs, get paid!
Free resources & quality content to help advance your skills and ultimately your pentesting career. Everyone welcome to share 🙂
Web Application Penetration Testing tools, techniques, experiences and more. Share links and quick thoughts in the activity stream. Have full convos in the dedicated forum.
This group is for learning the ins and outs of Python for all your hackery needs. Everyone is welcome from newbies to battle tested experts.
Any and all things Metasploit. Beginners to pros… everyone can benefit. Add to the activity stream or start full blown conversations in the dedicated forum.
Teach, learn and network with professionals who know Data Science here.
This group about cyber security discussions, guidance and networking
How to shift to a career in InfoSec — Professional/personal insight, tips, and articles welcome here, so join the conversation!
This group is for discussion ”What I love to hack”. Share your hacks.
Questions and quality content regarding all DFIR (Digital Forensics & Incident Response) topics 🕵🏻
All things blockchain and their security implications.
Tips, techniques, and insight from professionals around Threat Intelligence.
Security issues around the Internet of Things (IoT).
EH-Net Group to discuss the realities of the EU regulation and its effect on those security professionals in the trenches.
From basic electronics to classical hardware hacking to security-focused hardware hacking and everything in between. Share great places to learn, tutorials, experiences and any other resources you found helpful.
The weakest link in any system is the human. Hacking the brain is fair game!
Q & A about what certifications you should take to show your skillz as an ethical hacker.
The basics of reverse engineering and help specifically for newbies.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.