PhineasGage replied to the topic WebApp Vulnerability Scanner Comparison in the forum Web Applications 10 years, 5 months ago
Here’s the study “An analysis of Black-box web security scanners” (pdf)
It presents an evaluation of eleven black-box web vulnerability scanners.
PhineasGage replied to the topic Web App pentesting: Code review in the forum Web Applications 10 years, 5 months ago
Very good topic.
Here’s a little bibliography:
– OWASP Code Review Guide (free)
– Code Complete (Microsoft Press)
– Hunting Security Bugs (Microsoft Press)
– Writing Secure Code (Microsoft Press)
PhineasGage replied to the topic Computer Security Test Gone Wrong – Please Help in the forum Incident Response 10 years, 5 months ago
One more question I have done security assessment basically all I do is Vulnerability Scanning is that what general industry practise ?? or should i be doing more steps..anything i refer and Learn.
Vulnerability scanning is only one “technical” part of the risk assesment process. The “business” part is equally…[Read more]
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.