Learn the skills, find the bugs, get paid!
Q & A about what certifications you should take to show your skillz as an ethical hacker.
This group is for discussion ”What I love to hack”. Share your hacks.
Any and all things Metasploit. Beginners to pros… everyone can benefit. Add to the activity stream or start full blown conversations in the dedicated forum.
EH-Net Group to discuss the realities of the EU regulation and its effect on those security professionals in the trenches.
This group is for learning the ins and outs of Python for all your hackery needs. Everyone is welcome from newbies to battle tested experts.
The basics of reverse engineering and help specifically for newbies.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.