l0ph0nis replied to the topic Language order? in the forum Programming 6 years, 2 months ago
I recommend starting with “Programming from the Ground up” which is an excellent read: http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/pgubook/
l0ph0nis replied to the topic "Hacking with Kali: Practical Penetration Testing Tchniques" in the forum News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net 7 years, 4 months ago
The Web Penetration one is damn good. Far beyord beginners and covers every aspect one needs to know, getting started in web penetration testing.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.