Learn the skills, find the bugs, get paid!
This group is for discussion ”What I love to hack”. Share your hacks.
From basic electronics to classical hardware hacking to security-focused hardware hacking and everything in between. Share great places to learn, tutorials, experiences and any other resources you found helpful.
Teach, learn and network with professionals who know Data Science here.
All about Capture the Flag competitions from cons, online, practice, for money… Beginners and veteran players welcomed.
The bobbleheads feature basic bases
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.