Learn the skills, find the bugs, get paid!
This group is for learning the ins and outs of Python for all your hackery needs. Everyone is welcome from newbies to battle tested experts.
This group is for discussion ”What I love to hack”. Share your hacks.
The weakest link in any system is the human. Hacking the brain is fair game!
This is a place for people to share ideas, learn to be professionals and help each other out.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.