Questions and quality content regarding all DFIR (Digital Forensics & Incident Response) topics 🕵🏻
Any and all things Metasploit. Beginners to pros… everyone can benefit. Add to the activity stream or start full blown conversations in the dedicated forum.
Q & A about what certifications you should take to show your skillz as an ethical hacker.
Tips, techniques, and insight from professionals around Threat Intelligence.
Free resources & quality content to help advance your skills and ultimately your pentesting career. Everyone welcome to share 🙂
EH-Net Group to discuss the realities of the EU regulation and its effect on those security professionals in the trenches.
Where Fiction Meets Reality
This is a place for people to share ideas, learn to be professionals and help each other out.
The basics of reverse engineering and help specifically for newbies.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.