Any and all things Metasploit. Beginners to pros… everyone can benefit. Add to the activity stream or start full blown conversations in the dedicated forum.
All things blockchain and their security implications.
All about Capture the Flag competitions from cons, online, practice, for money… Beginners and veteran players welcomed.
This group is for learning the ins and outs of Python for all your hackery needs. Everyone is welcome from newbies to battle tested experts.
Learn the skills, find the bugs, get paid!
Security issues around the Internet of Things (IoT).
Free resources & quality content to help advance your skills and ultimately your pentesting career. Everyone welcome to share 🙂
The weakest link in any system is the human. Hacking the brain is fair game!
Web Application Penetration Testing tools, techniques, experiences and more. Share links and quick thoughts in the activity stream. Have full convos in the dedicated forum.
All things Wireshark from network analysis to red team as well as blue team uses.
Ethical Hacking is considered to be any activity related to computer security where permission has been obtained. Therefore, as a broad topic, it could include network penetration testing, webapp, appsec, […]
This is a place for people to share ideas, learn to be professionals and help each other out.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.