Web Application Penetration Testing tools, techniques, experiences and more. Share links and quick thoughts in the activity stream. Have full convos in the dedicated forum.
Free resources & quality content to help advance your skills and ultimately your pentesting career. Everyone welcome to share 🙂
Any and all things Metasploit. Beginners to pros… everyone can benefit. Add to the activity stream or start full blown conversations in the dedicated forum.
How to shift to a career in InfoSec — Professional/personal insight, tips, and articles welcome here, so join the conversation!
This group is for learning the ins and outs of Python for all your hackery needs. Everyone is welcome from newbies to battle tested experts.
This group about cyber security discussions, guidance and networking
Q & A about what certifications you should take to show your skillz as an ethical hacker.
The weakest link in any system is the human. Hacking the brain is fair game!
– “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain“ w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani on Thurs Aug 27 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Reg Open Soon!
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
– EH-Net Live! April – Video & Deck Available Now! for “IoT Hacking 101 – Firmware Funhouse!” w/ Village IDIOT Labs from April 23.
– EH-Net Live! March – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Deepfakes – A Technical Peek Behind the Curtain” w/ Alyssa Miller from March 31.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.