DataDwarf replied to the topic CyberSecurity Laptop in the forum Hardware 7 years, 11 months ago
I’m with jjwinter on this. You don’t need a really beefy system for pentesting. Unless you plan on doing some serious brute force attacks older hardware will do just fine. I’ve been on an old acer aspire 5610 for years and it is still going strong.
DataDwarf replied to the topic [Article]-August 2012 Free Giveaway Sponsor – Offensive Security in the forum News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net 7 years, 11 months ago
This thread should answer your question:
But as Don mentioned earlier; “Quality is better than quantity!”
The Dojo last month and Offensive Security this…
Pretty friggin’ awesome
DataDwarf replied to the topic BackTrack 5 R3 in the forum Tools 7 years, 11 months ago
here is the official announcement:
We’re going to have to wait till the 13th of Aug.
DataDwarf replied to the topic DoS Help in the forum Tutorials 7 years, 11 months ago
are two that come to mind. Plus any of the botnets:
DataDwarf replied to the topic [Article]-July 2012 Free Giveaway Sponsor – Hacking Dojo in the forum News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net 7 years, 11 months ago
Very Exciting! I’ve been interested in the dojo since I saw Grendel’s talk at DEFCON.
– EH-Net Live! “CISO Underrepresented“ w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu on Tues June 30 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
– EH-Net Live! April – Video & Deck Available Now! for “IoT Hacking 101 – Firmware Funhouse!” w/ Village IDIOT Labs from April 23.
– EH-Net Live! March – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Deepfakes – A Technical Peek Behind the Curtain” w/ Alyssa Miller from March 31.
– EH-Net Live! January – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Shellcode for the Masses” w/ John Hammond from Jan 29.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.