cathack replied to the topic can you hack into a Pebble smartwatch? in the forum Hardware 5 years, 8 months ago
Adafruit is super cool!
back to the topic:
Here’s a cool video to get anyone started on sniffing LE bluetooth connections.
Thanks a lot Don! I will continue my search and comeback with my finding. It should be interesting.
I bought a Bluetooth sniffer (Bluetooth Low Energy from adafruit.com) and I started playing around with my pebble.
cathack replied to the topic can you hack into a Pebble smartwatch? in the forum Hardware 5 years, 9 months ago
So I guess there is nobody here that ever hacked a smartwatch?
Where else do you guys recommend to post this question?
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.