Learn the skills, find the bugs, get paid!
Free resources & quality content to help advance your skills and ultimately your pentesting career. Everyone welcome to share 🙂
This group is for learning the ins and outs of Python for all your hackery needs. Everyone is welcome from newbies to battle tested experts.
All about Capture the Flag competitions from cons, online, practice, for money… Beginners and veteran players welcomed.
How to shift to a career in InfoSec — Professional/personal insight, tips, and articles welcome here, so join the conversation!
All things blockchain and their security implications.
This group about cyber security discussions, guidance and networking
Tips, techniques, and insight from professionals around Threat Intelligence.
Geoffandfrancis offering research paper writing services for phd candidates to develop a better dissertation.
All things Wireshark from network analysis to red team as well as blue team uses.
– EH-Net Live! Thurs Oct 29 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Details Coming Soon!
– EH-Net Live! Sept – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Android Hacking Proving Ground!” w/ Kyle Benac from Sept 24.
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2021 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.