adisharma started the topic Regarding for Ethical Hacking Course in the forum Security 1 week, 2 days ago
Hello All, I want to become an ethical hacker and I am looking to online course, I have shortlisted some courses but i am confused to choose the right one, Can anyone suggest me with given list.
1. LinkedIn Learning- Ethical Hacking Course – Lynda
2. Cyber Security Basics: A Hands-on Approach – Edx
3. Cybersecurity Specialization – Coursera
Cybersecurity Specialization from Coursera is okay.
– EH-Net Live! “Android Hacking Proving Ground” w/ Kyle Benac on Thurs Sept 24 @ 1:00 PM US ET. Reg Open Now!
– EH-Net Live! Aug – Video & Deck Available Now! for “TryHackMe – Behind the Curtain” w/ Ben Spring and Ashu Savani from Aug 27.
– EH-Net Live! June – Video & Deck Available Now! for “CISO Underrepresented” w/ Mark Arnold and Steph Ihezukwu from June 30.
– EH-Net Live! May – Video & Deck Available Now! for “Bad As You Want To Be – Adversary Emulation Basics” w/ Jake Williams from May 28.
– EH-Net Live! April – Video & Deck Available Now! for “IoT Hacking 101 – Firmware Funhouse!” w/ Village IDIOT Labs from April 23.
See all EH-Net Live! Videos
More on the EH-Net YouTube Channel
There are no upcoming events at this time.
Copyright ©2020 Caendra, Inc.
Thoughts, suggestions, issues? Send us an email, and we'll get back to you.