Post Thu Jan 18, 2007 10:05 pm

Reporting Computer, Internet-Related, or Intellectual Property Crime

Internet-related crime, like any other crime, should be reported to appropriate law enforcement investigative authorities at the local, state, federal, or international levels, depending on the scope of the crime.  Citizens who are aware of federal crimes should report them to local offices of federal law enforcement.

This is the DOJ's site for how-to report internet crimes...

Nice read

CISSP, CCSE, CCNA, CCAI, Network+, Security+, JNCIA, & MCP