1) The pilot with the iPads is over. Thanks for those interested in participating.
2) I am cutting the cost of the Novice and Shodan training courses by 50% for a (very) limited time.
I wanted to offer people a new year's resolution to get into the professional pentesting field, and I figured lowering the financial barrier for a limited time would be the way to go about doing so. For those who track the enrollment fees at Hacking Dojo, you will know I have never given this deep of a discount before. This discounted membership retains lifetime access, live mentoring sessions, access to the online lab, etc.... no changes there - simply a temporary drop in price. The discount is already reflected in the signup links, including the monthly subscription (which is now $75 for 6 months). Once the discount offer has concluded, the prices will be adjusted appropriately.
In conclusion, I hope everyone has had a safe and enjoyable holiday season, and enjoy the New Year!
ISSMP CISSP SCSECA SCNA IEM
- Professional Penetration Testing
- Ninja Hacking
- Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit
- Metasploit Toolkit for Penetration Testing
- Netcat Power Tools