Thomas Wilhelm - ISSUES WITH HACKING DOJO (SOLVED)

<<

caissyd

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 10:45 am

Re: Thomas Wilhelm - STILL IGNORING HIS CUSTOMERS

On a lighter note: My wife IS a lawyer

Lucky you!! But mine was a model...  ;)

Good luck with your Hacking Dojo! Like you said, Tom's book is very good, so are the De-Ice vulnerable VMs. His a good guy for sure, things will be fine for you very soon...
OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, GSEC, CEH, CISSP
(aka H1t.M0nk3y)
<<

cd1zz

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:20 pm

Happy to hear it's getting sorted out. Feel better Tom, glad you're recovering.
<<

Grendel

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:37 pm

cd1zz wrote:Feel better Tom, glad you're recovering.

Thanks, and for the love of all that is holy, everyone... eat your fiber.  :-\
- Thomas Wilhelm, MSCS MSM
ISSMP CISSP SCSECA SCNA IEM

Web Site:
  • http://HackingDojo.com
Author:
  • Professional Penetration Testing
  • Ninja Hacking
  • Penetration Tester's Open Source Toolkit
  • Metasploit Toolkit for Penetration Testing
  • Netcat Power Tools
<<

esojzuir

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:47 pm

H1t M0nk3y wrote:

Good luck with your Hacking Dojo! Like you said, Tom's book is very good, so are the De-Ice vulnerable VMs. His a good guy for sure, things will be fine for you very soon...

WAS?!?!?!?! That means you divorced???? Did she hired a nasty lawyer?!?!?! JUST KIDDING!!!!!  ;D

As an update I just talked to Tom via Skype and i'm just waiting for minute details on a lab migration. I apologized for the situation and I want to also do it here. Stuff happens and we are all adults so life is good!!!!
<<

Dark_Knight

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 12:49 pm

H1t M0nk3y wrote:

U sure about that  ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
CEH, OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIA
http://sector876.blogspot.com
<<

caissyd

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:03 pm

I am still with her, but she is not modeling anymore.
And yes, I "outscored" myself big time with her!  ;D
OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, GSEC, CEH, CISSP
(aka H1t.M0nk3y)
<<

esojzuir

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:05 pm

H1t M0nk3y wrote:I am still with her, but she is not modeling anymore.
And yes, I "outscored" myself big time with her!  ;D

COOL!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
<<

dynamik

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:07 pm

Grendel wrote:Thanks, and for the love of all that is holy, everyone... eat your fiber.  :-\

As long as there's fiber in beer, I've totally got that covered. I'm glad you're feeling better now, Tom.

esojzuir wrote:On a lighter note: My wife IS a lawyer!!!!!!!!

My friend's wife is back in school and working towards becoming a lawyer. The on-going joke is she's doing it so she can handle her own divorce :o

On a serious note, you may want to alter this thread title once the issue has been resolved. Some people may only see that and not read through all these posts to see how things turned out.
The day you stop learning is the day you start becoming obsolete.
<<

esojzuir

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:21 pm

My friend's wife is back in school and working towards becoming a lawyer. The on-going joke is she's doing it so she can handle her own divorce :o

OUCH!!! ;D ;D ;D With me my friends always tell me: "Make sure you get divorced on good terms so she can represent both of you and you can get a lawyer for free!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

On a serious note, you may want to alter this thread title once the issue has been resolved. Some people may only see that and not read through all these posts to see how things turned out.

I sure will
Last edited by esojzuir on Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

esojzuir

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 1:26 pm

Re: Thomas Wilhelm - ISSUES WITH HACKING DOJO (IN PROGRESS)

I changed the post title because as @ajohnson mentioned is fair to all involved.
<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 5:03 pm

And I'm moving this topic because it is NOT related in any way to "News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net."

Don
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

MaXe

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 6:11 pm

Grendel wrote:As was speculated, I had some additional health issues the last couple weeks that were left over from my hospital stay about 5 weeks ago (the peritonitis resulting from the perforated colon had caused me to become septic, and the initial antibiotics needed to be extended... But the good news is that helped and I did not have to return to the hospital for surgery. Unfortunately, that extended my overall recovery time, but at least now I have had a couple days of being pain free).

I currently have 387 emails to wade through, and will respond to them asap. Sorry for the delays.

Great to hear you're back in action and getting better, as ajohnson says, drink some beers when you are up to functioning 100% and within normal parameters  ;)
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

prats84

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 7:51 pm

Just to let everyone know that Thomas responded me regarding my queries for refunds etc. He has requested me for some detail and he will check internally.
<<

SephStorm

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:46 pm

I just want to comment here, I understand what the OP is going through here, having been through some similar situations recently. Often the problem is not somone wanting to screw you or any such thing, but plain and simple, in MOST cases (Tom's being partialy excluded), I see little reason that someone cannot contact people, or put a message on their site, whatever the case may be.

When the storm was incoming, I was supposed to take some training through Training Camp. The class was supposed to be in Orlando, a few days later, i saw the schedule was changed (wasnt contacted.) I assumed it was because the storm was projected to hit there. Well they moved it up to PA (which is closer to where the storm hit... surprise) I waited a few days after the storm and tried to call, they were out of the office, But from what I was able to determine, the storm did not cause significant damage to the PA area. So because I hadnt heard anything, I was forced to change my plans, luckily I was able to.

So what could they have done? Well, many vendors placed notices on their sites stating that the training may be affected, this company did not, and left me out of touch for days...unacceptable when someone can login to an OWA, or other remote email system and send a message. I understood the situation, but allowances have their limits.

I am taking some time off right now, originally I wasnt going to, but I needed to see my family, and I figured it would be a good start to my PWB course... As of yet I havent been contacted since winning the course, I figured something was going on, and I waited. 3 months no contact. I contacted OffSec, and they are trying to contact Don, I hope to hear from him soon. I know myself and a few others are waiting patiently, but honestly I just dont have the luxury when I can be sent overseas at a moments notice.
sectestanalysis.blogspot.com/‎
<<

esojzuir

Post Mon Nov 19, 2012 8:50 pm

prats84 wrote:Just to let everyone know that Thomas responded me regarding my queries for refunds etc. He has requested me for some detail and he will check internally.

Great!! Thanks for posting ;D ;D ;D
PreviousNext

Return to Other