Myspace

"Do anybody knows How to Hack ingo someones myspace profile?

No votes
100%

Total votes : 1
<<

Beauty91

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 5:42 pm

Myspace

I would really apprecitate someone telling me how to hack into a myspace profile step by step :)
<<

hayabusa

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:05 pm

Re: Myspace

I'm sorry, but maybe you misread the URL and title of this site.  This is 'Ethical Hacker' dot net.  Key word 'ethical'  I'm sorry, but you won't be getting help, here.

Edit -
PS - does anyone really USE MySpace much, these days?
Last edited by hayabusa on Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

MaXe

Post Tue Oct 02, 2012 6:39 pm

hayabusa wrote:Edit -
PS - does anyone really USE MySpace much, these days?

Maybe he's from the future where MySpace has taken over Facebook?  ;D Or maybe he could be from an alternate reality where Facebook is a dead project  :)

Anyway "Beauty91", you won't receive any help for illegal and unethical hacking, not even with a nickname that may trick people into believing you're a girl from 1991 who may be "beauty".
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

Jamie.R

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 3:16 am

I heard that myspace was getting redone and redesigned or am I just going crazy and thinking that?
| OSWP | eCPPT Silver and Gold | eWPT |

I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

venom77

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:56 am

Step 1: Ask for password *
Step 2: Login

* ...use your imagination
<<

hayabusa

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:14 am

BillV wrote:Step 1: Ask for password *
Step 2: Login

* ...use your imagination

<grin>
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

SephStorm

Post Wed Oct 03, 2012 7:50 am

The only way to hack into myspace these days is to include your real name, phone number and address in the code, everyone knows that.

kids these days...
sectestanalysis.blogspot.com/‎
<<

Malachai

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:05 am

Beauty91 wrote:I would really apprecitate someone telling me how to hack into a myspace profile step by step :)

The first thing you should do is start -> run > type cmd > ping myspace.com

if something comes back then you type the following.

format c: *.*

will check for those (.) file

heheheh
<<

MaXe

Post Thu Oct 04, 2012 6:18 pm

Malachai wrote:
Beauty91 wrote:I would really apprecitate someone telling me how to hack into a myspace profile step by step :)

format c: *.*

will check for those (.) file

heheheh

That's not even going to work, so the joke is kind of pointless as you can't format the partition where Windows is installed with "format".
This may sound harsh, but I think you should look into learning more about Windows and how it works deeper than just what you've read or heard others say  ;D
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

Beauty91

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:58 pm

Well thanks everybody who did respond to my question,,well you guys  was no help at all,, but thank you,,and at @hayabusa no i did not misread or confused this website at all,,im tryna get in to "My",, myspace profile to deactivate it,,Ethical Hacker,,; is to hack a system to discover vulnerabilities for the purpose of protecting computers against illicit entry, abuse, and misuse,,...i know,,okay so dont try to enlighten me on facts i know already@MaXe ,,i am a "Women" not girl and i am a 90's babyyy all the way=]] and of course a Beauty why lie of who i am,,dont need to be rude to nobody but thanks anyways for all who respond once again=]
<<

hayabusa

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:18 pm

IF that's really your reason:

A.)  knowing where you were asking this question, you would've been better to fully explain your need, to begin with

B.)  if you truly need to get into your own account, I'm certain that you could contact MySpace and get it deactivated.  They'll likely ask you for the original contact email address you opened it with, etc.

All that said, I still have my doubts, because even a halfway sensible person, who truly wanted what you say you want, would've, at a minimum, tried option B.  You made no mention of anything you'd tried, etc, and simply / openly asked for directions to hack it.

Sorry, but shady or not, even you have to admit you appeared shady.
~ hayabusa ~ 

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

shadowzero

Post Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:01 pm

Instructions on how to delete your MySpace profile: http://www.myspace.com/help/safety/parents/profile
<<

Beauty91

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 12:14 am

@hayabusa ,,sounds crazy right,, me hacking into my old account it sucks,, because i have so much accounts ,,but i am sooo done with myspace i be on fb,,i thought i deleted it before and they confirmed it to my account approving it,, but didnt work ,,because i can still see "My" myspace and i cant get in,,thats why i ask but not refering to me because how u cant get into ur own Myspace sound ridiculous --_-- grrrr,, and my pics are up there still,,i have so many email address's,,is unbelieveable,, ima keep trying though i dont remember it its been along time i been on,,, if no luck i just might go to computer store myself and have them break into my account to delete it..
<<

shadowzero

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:25 am

Beauty91 wrote:if no luck i just might go to computer store myself and have them break into my account to delete it..

Or you could just follow hayabusa's advice and contact MySpace and have them get rid of it for you, instead of violating MySpace's Terms of Use Agreement.
<<

SephStorm

Post Sat Oct 06, 2012 2:22 am

shadowzero wrote:Or you could just follow hayabusa's advice and contact MySpace and have them get rid of it for you, instead of violating MySpace's Terms of Use Agreement.

^ This.
sectestanalysis.blogspot.com/‎
Next

Return to Ethical Hacktivism