Myspace

"Do anybody knows How to Hack ingo someones myspace profile?

No votes
100%

Total votes : 1
<<

Triban

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:45 pm

Re: Myspace

Beauty91 wrote:if no luck i just might go to computer store myself and have them break into my account to delete it..

Good luck with that, first if it is a reputable computer store, they will not do this and they probably won't have someone on the payroll with that skill set.  If they did have someone who can and went ahead to do it, I would be weary of even using them since you don't know what ELSE they will do to your system while it is there or what they may do with your myspace account if they were able to get access to it.  I hope you don't have any incriminating/embarrassing pictures up there.  Your best bet is to do what others have suggested and contact Myspace.

Also what's with all the commas?
Certs: GCWN
(@)Dewser
<<

S3curityM0nkey

Post Mon Oct 08, 2012 11:09 pm

Re: Myspace

Beauty91 wrote:if no luck i just might go to computer store myself and have them break into my account to delete it..

You do understand that MySpace is not stored on your computer… Hacking into MySpace even to delete your own account is illegal. It’s like hacking into a bank to close your savings account. You need to take the advice of the users here and just contact MySpace

3xban wrote:Also what's with all the commas?

Commas are the new full stop…
<<

AN0N3M0USC0D3.

Post Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:46 pm

Re: Myspace.

Hello There,

I've found that in most social networks they're ID(s), sessions, and even a way to access the SQL database. If you've got your head in the HTTP books, you'll have no problem getting into accounts. At least you should try snooping around the HTML/PHP, you'll find all types of hashes that have algorithms within the database in which you can inject session ID(s) into to access the account.

An example of this would be a simple attack on Facebook. Every time someone looks at a photo, likes a comment, or simply logs-in you'll find that these session ID(s) are easily defeated with an eavesdrop. Once accessed you'll be able to access the victims profile as long as the ID is still in the database.

You're-Welcome,
  - AN0N3M0US C0D3.
Previous

Return to Ethical Hacktivism