.

Security reactions, just for laugh

<<

hurtl0cker

User avatar

Jr. Member
Jr. Member

Posts: 73

Joined: Thu Nov 18, 2010 10:09 am

Location: WWW

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:45 am

Security reactions, just for laugh

I don't know how many of you guys noticed, this site has been circling on twitter recently, it made me laugh hard  ;D

http://securityreactions.tumblr.com/
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough: we must do.”
- Bruce Lee
<<

RoleReversal

User avatar

Hero Member
Hero Member

Posts: 928

Joined: Fri Jan 04, 2008 8:54 am

Location: UK

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 9:47 am

Re: Security reactions, just for laugh

Thanks, I'd seen a few people linking to specific clips, but hadn't seen the full site. Should keep me busy with the afternoon coffee :)
<<

shadowzero

User avatar

Full Member
Full Member

Posts: 120

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 10:57 am

Re: Security reactions, just for laugh

I think it should include this (not safe for work): http://www.what-people-think-i-do.com/hackers/

Sady it has no animation. Boo-urns.
<<

Jamie.R

User avatar

Sr. Member
Sr. Member

Posts: 435

Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:57 am

Location: UK

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 1:28 pm

Re: Security reactions, just for laugh

Some of them are very funny brought a smile to my face.
| OSWP | eCPPT Silver and Gold | eWPT |

I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

Triban

User avatar

Hero Member
Hero Member

Posts: 620

Joined: Fri Feb 19, 2010 4:17 pm

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:29 pm

Re: Security reactions, just for laugh

shadowzero wrote:I think it should include this (not safe for work): http://www.what-people-think-i-do.com/hackers/

Sady it has no animation. Boo-urns.


Oh god, I threw up in my mouth a little.
Certs: GCWN
(@)Dewser
<<

sternone

Full Member
Full Member

Posts: 129

Joined: Tue Aug 07, 2012 1:31 am

Post Wed Aug 29, 2012 8:59 pm

Re: Security reactions, just for laugh

;D ;D :D
Try harder....hmpf!!
<<

Darktaurus

User avatar

Full Member
Full Member

Posts: 181

Joined: Thu Sep 03, 2009 8:48 am

Post Thu Aug 30, 2012 1:06 pm

Re: Security reactions, just for laugh

They have added news ones.  I cannot stop laughing at the first two.  ;D
OSCE, OSCP, OSWP, CISSP, GPEN

www.agoonie.com
<<

cyber.spirit

User avatar

Sr. Member
Sr. Member

Posts: 356

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:07 am

Location: in your heart!

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:47 pm

Re: Security reactions, just for laugh

i realy laughed thanx ;D
ICS Academy Network Security Certified
<<

rance

User avatar

Full Member
Full Member

Posts: 212

Joined: Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:24 pm

Location: Earth

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 5:38 pm

Re: Security reactions, just for laugh

3xban wrote:
shadowzero wrote:I think it should include this (not safe for work): http://www.what-people-think-i-do.com/hackers/

Sady it has no animation. Boo-urns.


Oh god, I threw up in my mouth a little.


I threw up in your mouth a little, too...
Poking at security since 1986.  +++ATH
<<

shadowzero

User avatar

Full Member
Full Member

Posts: 120

Joined: Sat Jun 02, 2012 10:03 pm

Post Sun Sep 02, 2012 6:47 pm

Re: Security reactions, just for laugh

rance wrote:
3xban wrote:
shadowzero wrote:I think it should include this (not safe for work): http://www.what-people-think-i-do.com/hackers/

Sady it has no animation. Boo-urns.


Oh god, I threw up in my mouth a little.


I threw up in your mouth a little, too...


lol
<<

cyber.spirit

User avatar

Sr. Member
Sr. Member

Posts: 356

Joined: Sun Feb 26, 2012 8:07 am

Location: in your heart!

Post Mon Sep 03, 2012 3:06 pm

Re: Security reactions, just for laugh

i can throw up ur mouth too! Lol thanx again
ICS Academy Network Security Certified

Return to Other

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

.
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group.
Designed by ST Software