General discussion on certifications not mentioned in sub-boards of the main categories below.
- Degrades your learning experience due to obligations of a facilitator
azmatt wrote:I said I would share my thoughts so here goes:
- Slightly degrades your learning experience due to obligations of a facilitator
- An extra day of setup and long hours the other days
- Can't attend night functions as you wish due to responsibilities
- MUCH cheaper price
- Meet some great people which I otherwise would have never met
The people were great and while there were frustrating moments, overall the experience was worth it. I had to pay out of pocket and use vacation time to attend so while it was still pricey (after you factor in hotel, etc.) it was far cheaper than paying full price.
If I had the choice of going as normal student or facilitating, I would choose normal so I could focus on learning more. That said, it was an overall very positive experience and I would (and hopefully will) do it again.
H1t M0nk3y wrote:- When I look at the course materials, I could probably study 3 weeks part time and pass the exam. This course, although interesting, will not teach me 100% of new materials...
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests