My new article

<<

cyber.spirit

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:27 pm

Re: My new article

SephStorm wrote:You mentioned ProRat, I am thinking about trying it out, I know this a borderline stupid question, but is it "safe" it download and run the program? I assume most commercial type malware programs dont infect the "customer" machines...

Dear sephstorm
I mentioned prorat in ur old topic too because its easy to use and u can make it undetectable with a cryptor program but its possible to create malwares without any malware creator like prorat and without programming.

For ur safety i extermely suggest u to install windows xp on a virtual machine. Then download the program from it, and after download disable networking feature and then run it. Dont forget to create snapshot of ur vm before doing it. And seph who knows maybe those malwares infects customer's machine
Good luck
Last edited by cyber.spirit on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ICS Academy Network Security Certified
<<

cyber.spirit

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:33 pm

@hayabusa
Thank u for your Encouraging comment . As you guest i learnt from alot of experiences and its completely new method which i want to talk about even beginners can do it becuase it dosent requires programming or metasploit and so on, and because of it no av can find and destroy it thanx again.
Last edited by cyber.spirit on Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.
<<

hayabusa

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:08 pm

sternone wrote:Thanks for your reaction.

I really watch out not to disclose anything that would blow it for future lab customers. You know that very well.

About the multihomed machine, well, if they don't get that, they are not in the right place. It's Offensive's own document who shows the network layout, not my posts. I don't need any glory. I would like you to explain me what all the other posts on the forums are for, are they only done for Glory ? Please elaborate. I learn from other's people posts and maybe some would do the same from my posts. Are you affiliated with Offensive Security ? You sure sound like it after I gave 'some small' critical remarks about it your tone completely changed.

About cyber.spirit, he's allowed to post whatever he wants to. I would say that counts both ways, People can say whatever they want to in reply to my posts, again, that works both ways. If you don't like it, well then you shouldn't go on a 'forum' at all.

Nope, not associated with them, but I think you're being VERY overly critical of some things.  You assume too much of what I mean, without thinking clearly.

As for the multi-homed box, yes, the network layout is diagrammed in the course docs.  But if my memory serves me, it doesn't say, "the route to the admin network lies specifically on a Windows XYZ machine, so look there if you want to try to be an uber-hacker, without doing more recon / homework."  It could just as easily have been a multi-homed linux box, or even a router with multiple paths.  My point is, you gave enough info, even without IP's, to give someone specific boxes to target.  

I'm trying to give you the benefit of the doubt, as someone who truly wants to learn and grow.  Your jumping into attack mode on multiple things, here (cyber.spirit's thread, hammering negatively on Offsec, or those of us who point out your over-criticality), paints you otherwise.  Please, just chill with the negativity.  If you feel badly about OSCP, fine, post your opinion.  But as multiple folks (including me) have said in your other thread, if you truly feel that let down at their lack of handing you info, then IMHO, you're basing an opinion on something, due to your own lack of prior research and understanding.

Regardless, I wish you luck as you continue, and you have my best wishes at finishing the course and attempting the exam.  Good luck!
Last edited by hayabusa on Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

hayabusa

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 7:22 pm

<rant on>

One more thing to think about, with regard to your comment inferring maybe I shouldn't be on forums...  (sorry, but you touched a nerve)

You, sir / madame, are the one specifically asking for info on what's needed to know for the exam.  Not only did you post it once, but twice, on different threads. 

That tells me two things:

First, you KNOW, per Offsec's terms, that we can't give you any additional info towards the exam, so you're asking an ethical forum to be unethical.

Second, you obviously don't understand how forums work, and that 'cross-posting' the SAME request, to multiple threads, is frowned upon.

So tell me, who shouldn't be on forums?

<rant off>

Most everyone on here, who's been a member for any length of time, will tell you that I contribute, and that I rarely, if ever, go into a rant.  So I apologize to those people, and to sternone, that this one got me to do so.  Anyway, again, I DO wish you well, sternone, and good luck / continued learning.
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

sternone

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:01 pm

I read many things that I don't like, some I reply to, others I don't.

I have no problem with people having another opinion. It seems to me I stepped on some 'holy ground' .. your Offensive OSCP ratings and reputation. It's not allowed at all to say anything negative about it or I'm almost put away in the dog house.

About this thread, sure, write your article about how you will write your virus code without programming 1 line of code, or even better, without knowing any programming language - beating the best coders I have seen personally in my life -who I consider friends since many years- who program nota bene in assembly language at a level that you can only dream off.

Crazy stuff. Makes you wonder.
Try harder....hmpf!!
<<

cyber.spirit

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:15 pm

sternone wrote:I read many things that I don't like, some I reply to, others I don't.

I have no problem with people having another opinion. It seems to me I stepped on some 'holy ground' .. your Offensive OSCP ratings and reputation. It's not allowed at all to say anything negative about it or I'm almost put away in the dog house.

About this thread, sure, write your article about how you will write your virus code without programming 1 line of code, or even better, without knowing any programming language - beating the best coders I have seen personally in my life -who I consider friends since many years- who program nota bene in assembly language at a level that you can only dream off.

Crazy stuff. Makes you wonder.

Sternone im wondering why you understand everything in awful way!! Im not beating anybody i respect to your friends but do u respect to us or to this forum??
I just want to show beginners how to create undetectable malware without knowing any programming language. Now tell me is it bad? And something else if ur friends are good programmer it dosent mean that ur expert too try to find ur own experience. Creating these type of malware was one of my experieces and i want share it with ETHICAL hackers
<<

sternone

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:20 pm

I say it's not possible to create a virus without knowing how to code in any computer language that will not be detected by the anti virus programs coded by the best assembly programmers on this planet.

Go ahead and let me read your article.

I will be the first to tell you that I was wrong and that all the Heuristic analysis is just voodoo and you can beat them without having to code anything nor have to know how to code anything.
Last edited by sternone on Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Try harder....hmpf!!
<<

cyber.spirit

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 9:27 pm

ok after i publish my article u'll change ur idea because its possible 100% undetectable from av
<<

hayabusa

Post Sun Sep 09, 2012 10:17 pm

sternone wrote:I read many things that I don't like, some I reply to, others I don't.

I have no problem with people having another opinion. It seems to me I stepped on some 'holy ground' .. your Offensive OSCP ratings and reputation.

Ok.  Are we done bickering now?  You'e stated, and may continue to state, your opinion.

Have a wonderful evening.
~ hayabusa ~ 

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
Previous

Return to Malware