Scrip for Grabbing video

<<

Jamie.R

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 7:39 am

Scrip for Grabbing video

Hi All,

Does anyone know of a script that will let me grab multiple video from youtube ?

I knwo you can get plugin to do one or two but I want download around 200 video and dont want go to each site.

thanks
| OSWP | eCPPT Silver and Gold | eWPT |

I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

RoleReversal

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:09 am

Re: Scrip for Grabbing video

If you want to keep legal, I'd suggest downloading each manually, 200 page loads and clicks beats legal issues.
[url=http://]Youtube terms of service 5B[/url].
Content is provided to you AS IS. You may access Content for your information and personal use solely as intended through the provided functionality of the Service and as permitted under these Terms of Service. You shall not download any Content unless you see a “download” or similar link displayed by YouTube on the Service for that Content. You shall not copy, reproduce, distribute, transmit, broadcast, display, sell, license, or otherwise exploit any Content for any other purposes without the prior written consent of YouTube or the respective licensors of the Content. YouTube and its licensors reserve all rights not expressly granted in and to the Service and the Content.

n.b. emphasis mine
<<

Jamie.R

Post Thu Aug 16, 2012 8:39 am

Re: Scrip for Grabbing video

ah that sucks just want download things for on train trip maybe I just contact person direct see if they give me them as download.
| OSWP | eCPPT Silver and Gold | eWPT |

I'm an InterN0T'er

Return to Tools