[Article]-Winners of Free Hacking Courses at ShowMeCon 2014

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Tue Apr 08, 2014 4:17 pm

This is a blog post. To read the original post, please click here »

ImageShowMeCon 2014 in St. Louis is just around the corner on May 5 - 6 and includes a great speaker lineup featuring Dave Chronister, Adrian "IronGeek" Crenshaw, Wayne Burke, Jayson E. Street, John Matherly, Kevin Cardwell, Aamir Lakhani, Benoxa, Robert Reed, and Paul Coggin with keynotes by Evan “treefort” Booth, Andy Ellis, Ralph Echemendia and Raphael Mudge. ShowMeCon 2014 also features a CtF event as well as training courses to be held just before the event with coverage of Network Defense, CISSP, Forensics, Ethical Hacking, Intro to PowerShell, Security+ as well as a course on Advanced Mobile, WiFi and Network Hacking.

The organizers of ShowMeCon 2014 were kind enough to offer Free Training Seats worth up to $6000 to top contributors. The winners this time around are EH-Netter, SephStorm, and a top contributor to our LinkedIn Group, Kurt Ellzey. Each of the winners will get their pick of one course offered at the event as well as entrance into the con for a great week of hacking education. Don;t forget to report back on the course and con. Congrats and have fun!! For those who didn't win, you can still get in on the action by getting a 5% Discount using Coupon Code: EHNSMC14.
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

SephStorm

Post Wed Apr 09, 2014 8:51 pm

I'd like to thank Don, and the ShowMeCon team for this opportunity, I'll attempt to attend the Network Defense course. Hopefully I can take what i've learned and apply it to my work, and my knowledgebase. Thanks again.
sectestanalysis.blogspot.com/‎

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net