Intro - Soon to register

<<

Tagz

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:43 pm

Intro - Soon to register

Hi folks,

I will be registering within the next few days and just wanted to introduce myself.

I have been engineering networks since 1995. I have dabbled in php, java, python, vb. I have a very strong unix background having built BSD, and Linux firewalls and hobby machines. I am excited to get started and have enjoyed reading the very informative and supportive posts in this forum. I am also looking forward to supporting in this forum as well, as soon as I get my feet wet.

Congratz to all of you who have made the journey, and good luck to all of you are walking the path.

Cheers

~Tagz
BSIT, CISSP
<<

dynamik

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:45 pm

Re: Intro - Soon to register

Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you have a great background to get started with this. There are several of us going through the course now, so definitely post if you have questions or run into roadblocks in the labs.

Good luck!
The day you stop learning is the day you start becoming obsolete.
<<

Tagz

Post Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:43 pm

ajohnson wrote:Welcome to the forums!

It sounds like you have a great background to get started with this. There are several of us going through the course now, so definitely post if you have questions or run into roadblocks in the labs.

Good luck!

Thanks,

I am working on my registration as I write this. Looks like I will tentatively be starting April 7 - Looking forward to interacting with you guys.

Cheers

~Tagz
BSIT, CISSP
<<

Tagz

Post Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:01 pm

Update:

Starting the course on April 7th.

Cheers

~Tagz
BSIT, CISSP