I've a different opinion than others!
you should start with more basic Programming/Linux books before digging deeply in InfoSec..
i would suggest the following respectively:
* Practical Guide To Linux
* Advanced Shell Scripting (Free) from the tldp.org
* Learn Python the Hard Way (Free)
* Dive into Python (Free)
* The C Programming Language
* Programming from the groundup (Free)
* PC Assemly (Free)
* Art of Exploitation 2nd edition
* ShellCoder handbook 2nd edition
* Secret of Reverse Engineering
then you may consider to read the Gray Hat Python