Jax Locksport (Jacksonville, FL)

<<

eth3real

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Jax Locksport (Jacksonville, FL)

Hey everyone,

I had so much fun in Lockpick Village at ShmooCon, that I'm starting a new group in my area, Jax Locksport. Hoping that this will be an official TOOOL chapter sometime in the future.

We're having our first Jax Locksport meeting in 2 weeks, on Friday, March 2. We're meeting at Tijuana Flats in San Marco (5635 San Jose Boulevard, Jacksonville, FL, 32207) on the first Friday of every month, with the Jax2600/DC904 group. We will continue to combine the two groups until we have enough members and are stable enough to branch it off into a separate meeting.

We've got plenty of locks and picks, people who are eager to help teach others, and we're planning on having some kind of competition/giveaway. It should be a lot of fun, and I hope to see a lot of people there!
Put that in your pipe and grep it!
<<

dynamik

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 pm

Re: Jax Locksport (Jacksonville, FL)

Awesome. It's great to see people taking initiative and organizing events like these. I hope this turns out to be a successful endeavor for you.
The day you stop learning is the day you start becoming obsolete.
<<

alucian

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:10 pm

If you are not Kevin Johnson you should invite him, too (he's local). You'll have a lot to learn, and a lot of fun.  8)
CISSP ISSAP, CISM/A, GWAPT, GCIH, GREM, GMOB, OSWP
<<

eth3real

Post Fri Feb 17, 2012 3:20 pm

Thanks, dynamik. I've got a lot of people interested, I just hope they stick with it. :P

alucian, I am not him, but I met him at Shmoo. I will make sure he gets an invite.
Put that in your pipe and grep it!
<<

alucian

Post Sat Feb 18, 2012 7:15 pm

If you really want Kevin to come, ask him to bring his older daughter. He told us that she is better than him at lock picking :)

Better. If the others have kids, make a parent kid lock-picking session. Like this you'll have fun.
CISSP ISSAP, CISM/A, GWAPT, GCIH, GREM, GMOB, OSWP

Return to Physical Security