April 30 - May 1, 2012
New York, NY
Information Security Forums bring together experienced IT and information security practitioners for confidential information sharing on the industry's most important issues, technologies, and trends. The two-day event includes keynote addresses, technical and strategic roundtable discussions led by IANS' Faculty, networking receptions, and the opportunity to learn about new technologies.
Brian Snow, Marcus Ranum, Randy Sabett, Aaron Turner, Dave Shackleford & Phil Gardner.
• Gain tangible, real world insights on best practices and lessons learned directly from your peers
• Stay current with emerging technologies and early-stage deployments
• Connect with the industry's leading minds
• Network and connect with other influential senior IT managers and business leaders
• Earn 16 Continuing Education Credits
The Roosevelt Hotel
45 East 45th St. at Madison Avenue New York, NY 10017
For more info:
http://www.iansresearch.com/new-york-me ... forum-2012