April 11 - 12, 2012
Information Security Forums bring together experienced IT and information security practitioners for confidential information sharing on the industry's most important issues, technologies, and trends. The two-day event includes keynote addresses, technical and strategic roundtable discussions led by IANS' Faculty, networking receptions, and the opportunity to learn about new technologies.
Ed Bellis, Peter Kuper, Gunnar Peterson, Dave Shackleford, Marcus Ranum and many others.
• Gain tangible, real world insights on best practices and lessons learned directly from your peers
• Stay current with emerging technologies and early-stage deployments
• Connect with the industry's leading minds
• Network and connect with other influential senior IT managers and business leaders
• Earn 16 Continuing Education Credits
Radisson Plaza Hotel
35 South 7th Street Minneapolis, MN 55402
Phone: (612) 339-4900
http://www.radisson.com/minneapolis-hot ... 02/mpls_dt
For more info:
http://www.iansresearch.com/twin-cities ... forum-2012