The InterN0T Forums are back!

<<

vp75

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 11:15 am

Re: The InterN0T Forums are back!

MaXe wrote:
vp75 wrote:Hi MaXe,

Just started to read your blog, wow, its quite very interesting. I have got it bookmarked...
Thanks

Cool! Which one of them? There's the one on the forums and the one on blogspot as a backup when / if the site becomes unavailable  :) Anyway, glad to hear you enjoyed it  ;D

Hi MaXe,
Its thru the Blog link I remember, looks like your website is blocked in my workplace...
thanks
eCPPT, CE|H, ECSA
<<

MaXe

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:48 pm

Hi vp75,

Hmm, well it's a shame the website is blocked, most likely due to keywords used perhaps. If you suspect it's the keywords, try googling intern0t and find a thread on the forums that isn't directly about hacking (or just make google filter words away like hack, hacker, hacking), as the keywords and description in the meta tags are dynamic.  :)

At one of my former jobs, the site wasn't blocked for over a year or almost 1½, and then it suddenly got blocked. (Blacklisted) I don't think it's blocked domain wise as intern0t.org was just recently registered during December 2011 because of 1and1 not releasing the domain. (They still haven't, and I'm not taking the chance of losing the domain name, meaning the traffic is slowly but fast building it's way from intern0t.net to intern0t.org, making the domain able to survive  :) )
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

dynamik

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 3:56 pm

Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Hacking;Computers/Internet;Newsgroups/Forums"

For assistance, submit a case to IT support.

http://sadtrombone.com/

Seriously though, I'm glad you've gotten everything resolved. Welcome back to the internets! ;)
The day you stop learning is the day you start becoming obsolete.
<<

MaXe

Post Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:47 pm

dynamik wrote:
Access Denied (content_filter_denied)

Your request was denied because of its content categorization: "Hacking;Computers/Internet;Newsgroups/Forums"

For assistance, submit a case to IT support.

http://sadtrombone.com/

Seriously though, I'm glad you've gotten everything resolved. Welcome back to the internets! ;)

Lol, it's somewhat extreme if you ban hacking related websites, if you're a company that offer pentesting services  :) Anyway, thanks! It's nice to be back as I like seeing the site grow and do well  ;D
I'm an InterN0T'er
Previous

Return to Links to cool sites.