Crack Network

<<

Gamer

Post Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:13 pm

Crack Network

Hello,
  i am new one also i don't know if i am posting at the wrong section, here's is my question let say i wanna crack into network but i don't wanna go close to the place is there software that i can use to search for the info of the place like IP etc ? i ask someone he told me about RDP please can someone tell me what to do ?
<<

hayabusa

Post Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:40 pm

Re: Crack Network

Please elaborate, further, on what you want to do.  Based on your initial post, I'm not so sure your motives are right, so I'd like some clarification, before we 'help' you.
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

Gamer

Post Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:52 pm

What i mean is that if i wanna break or crack into by using RDP how's it possible? also it's possible for me to get details about the place without going close is there software that i can use for this?
<<

hayabusa

Post Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:11 pm

There are numerous ways to gather info about some target company, from the web, and many tools that'll help you do it.

That said, I still didn't gain much from your second post, beyond the first post.

So let me rephrase...  Why are you looking to crack this company / network, and do you have their permission to be doing so?  Is it your job to do this?

Please be specific.
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

Gamer

Post Sun Dec 25, 2011 10:26 pm

Well i just wanna monitor what's going on .
<<

hayabusa

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:55 am

Hmmm...  Well, if it's not your 'official' job, and you're not being contracted to do a security analysis / pentest / ethical hack, then to be honest, you're asking the wrong folks for help.

We deal with ethics here.  It's not considered 'ethical' to just randomly decide to 'monitor what's going on', on someone else's network, when you've not been hired or given permission to be doing so.

Learning on your own network is one thing.  Learning / practicing or even exercising your own 'curiosity,' on someone else's, is another.  Without proper authority and permission, you're asking for a ticket to jail.
~ hayabusa ~ 

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

n3r

Post Mon Dec 26, 2011 11:00 am

I agree with Hayabusa, you can't scan any network just to see what's going on !  :D

Try to crack your own network, it's less risky for you...

Return to Network Pen Testing