Certified Ethical Hacker

<<

Abmart

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 8:05 am

Certified Ethical Hacker

Hi everybody,

I am new here from Nigeria but I know I can still acquire some knowledge, I want to be Professional Hacker. Presently I want to go to India for a course on CEH Vs 7 please is that ok for me to start with, all the experience I have is networking. Your good response will be highly appreciated.
<<

KrisTeason

Post Fri Dec 23, 2011 10:59 am

Re: Certified Ethical Hacker

Hello Abmart - You actually posted a similar thread a few days ago and received responses from us here. If we can clarify anything for you or help out anymore, please let us know. I think the CEH would be a good place to start, however I would highly recommend eLearnSecurity's Penetration Tester Pro course. It will get you introduced to a lot of topics and to pass the certification examination, you'll actually have to prove that you can hack and write a report. You could walk out of the CEH course not knowing how to pop-boxes. I've also heard your course experience will vary depending on which CEH instructors you get, but if you decide to go with eLS, as an EH-NET member, your entitled to a 5% discount.
eCPPT (Silver/Gold), eWPT, GSEC, GISP, GCIH, OSCP, OSWP

Return to CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker