Happy Thanksgiving from The Ethical Hacker Network

<<

don

Administrator
Administrator

Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 11:20 am

Happy Thanksgiving from The Ethical Hacker Network

Lots of thanks this year. We've grown a lot, and there's plenty of gratitude to go around.

First and foremost, my wife and family. I do it for them. Always striving to give my wife the life she deserves and my kids a better future. Thanks for the support and inspiration.

All you EH-Netters have been wonderful. I see great things on the horizon for all of us. Bigger community, more content and always a slew of prizes all in an effort to help you grow your career in this ever changing industry.

Thanks to our advertisers. They don't complain too much when I go to bat for our readers in pushing them to include discounts and other offers with their ads. I also hope that we haven't made it too intrusive. And thanks for supporting those that support us. They've been great in helping the site reach it's goals.

And as any good venture, once goals have been met, well then you just set new ones to reach even higher. EH-Net and our professional community is no different. I'm really excited for 2012 as we implement ideas to make EH-Net bigger, better & stronger.

So enjoy the holiday, remember to give thanks, and then hang on to your hats. It's going to be a fun ride.

Don

PS - I'm sure I'm not the only one who needs to give thanks, so feel free to share your stories as well.
CISSP, MCSE, CSTA, Security+ SME
<<

Dark_Knight

Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:01 pm

Re: Happy Thanksgiving from The Ethical Hacker Network

Thanks for making this great resource available. This site was instrumental in helping me decide my certification/career path. I have learned so much from ALL of you over the years.

Thanks much guys.
CEH, OSCP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIA
http://sector876.blogspot.com
<<

MaXe

Post Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:48 pm

Thanks for giving me the opportunity to share my ideas, help and knowledge, but also be able to participate in the Hacking Dojo  ;D
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

Triban

Post Sun Nov 27, 2011 1:54 pm

Thanks for giving us the chance to give back!  We all started out somewhere and many have probably posted their share of newbie posts.  It's great to finally be able to respond to those posts and help out the new set of newbies.  Hope everyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving.
Certs: GCWN
(@)Dewser
<<

rance

Post Mon Nov 28, 2011 1:16 pm

First, I'd like to thank Don for this fine forum.  If it wasn't for him, I'd have to do this, and I just don't have the time for it.  ;D

Second, thanks to all the sloppy developers for keeping me employed!

Thirdly... I'm gonna go ahead and thank those sloppy developers again. :)

Hope everyone had a good turkey weekend.  For those not in the states... happy Last-November-Weekend!
Poking at security since 1986.  +++ATH

Return to News Items and General Discussion About EH-Net