SecurityTube Metasploit Framework Expert (SMFE) Certification

<<

hurtl0cker

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:23 pm

SecurityTube Metasploit Framework Expert (SMFE) Certification

Securitytube folks did it again..

SecurityTube Metasploit Framework Expert (SMFE) Certification an online certification on the Metasploit Framework.
http://www.securitytube.net/smfe

So any body interested in enrolling??
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough: we must do.”
- Bruce Lee
<<

KrisTeason

Post Tue Nov 22, 2011 10:54 pm

Re: SecurityTube Metasploit Framework Expert (SMFE) Certification

This is amazing. It's great to see SecurityTube having success in their SWSE course and rolling out a new course. I love the whole ability to VPN to have a practical lab environment, and practical certification examination right in front of you at your disposal. With affordable pricing, and the promising of course lifetime updates guaranteed, SecurityTube definitely seems to be making a name for itself in regards to training. It's already a great established security community.

I'd love to hear some reviews on the SWSE experience, and would love to take this course from them in the future. I would enroll immediately but I am going to be busy in SEC504 very soon here :)

Kris
eCPPT (Silver/Gold), eWPT, GSEC, GISP, GCIH, OSCP, OSWP
<<

millwalll

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 4:52 am

Cool course I may enrol if I can get some funds together. I really looking forward to a web app version what I know should be coming next year but cant wait.
<<

millwalll

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:10 am

I have been thinking about it all day and think I am going to go for this works out about £130 UK pounds
<<

hurtl0cker

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 7:32 am

This course seems affordable, not too pricy. For me I dont need dead lines and stuff to work/learn so I am not enrolling, I mean I can manage with the free material available (Vivek's Mega primer and Metasploit book).. But I highly recommend this course for some one who wanna learn the in and out of Metasploit :)

@Jamie. R - I am looking forward to take some Web App's certification too, you got any ideas on mind. I am a novice when it come to Web App's stuff, just learning basics now.
“Knowing is not enough; we must apply. Willing is not enough: we must do.”
- Bruce Lee
<<

millwalll

Post Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:41 am

Not really all the courses are expensive for web app at least few hundred that why I am waiting for Vivek's as I know the price and material will be good. I been hassling him for ages but he said he doing all other stuff he has planed first hassel him some :P

Return to Network Pen Testing