January 30 - February 4, 2012
Coupon Code: Refer_EHN
Brand new to the 2012 conference line-up, SANS Monterey 2012 offers six outstanding information security courses with SANS top instructors, January 30-February 4. Enhance your infosec skills by taking advantage of this hands-on training, presented by security industry icons and loaded with practical tools and cutting-edge information. Reserve your seat by December 14, 2011 and save $400 on tuition fees. You'll see why SANS is the most trusted source in computer security training, certification, and research.
- Audit 507: Auditing Networks, Perimeters, and Systems * (GSNA) with David Hoelzer
- Management 414: SANS® +S™ Training Program for the CISSP® Certification Exam * (GISP) with Eric Conrad
- Management 512: SANS Security Leadership Essentials for Managers with Knowledge Compression™ * (GSLC) with Stephen Northcutt
- Security 401: SANS Security Essentials Bootcamp Style * (GSEC) with Keith Palmgren
- Security 503: Intrusion Detection In-Depth * (GCIA) with Johannes Ulrich, Ph.D.
- Forensics 408: Computer Forensic Investigations - Windows In-Depth (GCFE) Rob Lee
350 Calle Principal
Monterey, CA 93940-2416
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/m ... -marriott/
For more info: