Please let me know is that possible or not?‏

<<

mike23

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 4:09 am

Please let me know is that possible or not?‏

Dear Friends,
i want to ask or need help , please let me know if that is possible or not..i am doing the VOIP/VOICE business and i need to know something regarding the Network or IP spoofing.

=> Example i have my own windows Dedicated Server, which is located in Thailand or Germany and i have Full administrator Access via Remote Desktop/Radmin. and my server IP is , let say server A (65.69.24.222) .

here is two more servers which i don't have any kind of access, means these both server is not mine.
Server B (77.77.66.11)
Server C (99.88.44.22)

OK, now is that possible to send VOICE traffic from Server A (65.69.24.222) to Server C (99.88.44.22) using Server C (99.88.44.22) IP , send/receive both

Please let me know if that is possible, i will b thank full to you for my whole life....

thanks
<<

Triban

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 10:02 am

Re: Please let me know is that possible or not?‏

Anything is possible, but the question is why would you be sending traffic to servers you don't own?  This is, afterall, an ETHICAL hacker forum. 
Certs: GCWN
(@)Dewser
<<

mike23

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:32 pm

i just need for my business purpose, bcoz that is the part of my business, so please let me know how is that possible and what kind of software i need for that....

many thanks in advance...
<<

Triban

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:43 pm

Not really my area of expertise, though I am skeptical of your intentions in the matter.  Sorry it is how it goes here with new posters asking for assisting in doing something that may not be exactly ethical.  Sending specific traffic to a server not owned by you, falls into that category.
Certs: GCWN
(@)Dewser
<<

mike23

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:47 pm

dear....it will b VOICE traffic not spamming or something like that, i want to know bcoz i am also receiving that kind traffic,,,,i am asking from my business point of view ....
<<

mike23

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:36 am

Please....its almost 1 year now i am searching for that!
<<

cd1zz

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 9:20 am

IP spoofing only really works when its on the same subnet, or when the protocol you're using is connectionless. You usually want to spoof an IP to get around some firewall rules, which sounds shady. What are you up to?
<<

MaXe

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:57 pm

Please read the following article:
http://www.protocols.com/pbook/voipfamily.htm

With that in mind, most ways of communicating over "VOIP" use both TCP and UDP. The first one known as TCP, is used for reliable transmission of control and signaling data, while UDP is used for unreliable transmission of audio. (It's generally faster. Most "Internet radio streaming services" use UDP for audio as well.)

As TCP needs a 3-way handshake in order to exchange data, spoofing an IP-address will most likely make the 3-way handshake fail, so you won't be able to send control and signaling data if you spoof your IP-address.

UDP on the other hand, does not need a 3-way handshake and it is therefore possible to send audio from a spoofed location. The problem is that the target server will most likely not accept the data / audio as there's no "control data" being sent separately along telling the target server there's going to be an incoming call.

If you want to spoof UDP packets you can use Scapy.

I recommend you read up on TCP and UDP, even if you know it very well as you need more details about how spoofing works with these protocols. You should also study all the other "VOIP" protocols too, especially THOSE you are going to USE, as not all VOIP programs use the same protocols as far as I know.

Scapy is not easy to use and it will require a lot of hard study on your own, including your very own equipment too.

There's no easy way to do what you're trying to do, and even though generally it's almost not possible, remember that nothing is impossible, but what you're trying to do sounds improbable.

Please note that this information is meant for educational purposes only and that you should only test on equipment which you explicitly have permission (in writing) to test on or own legally.
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

mike23

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:33 pm

cd1zz wrote:IP spoofing only really works when its on the same subnet, or when the protocol you're using is connectionless. You usually want to spoof an IP to get around some firewall rules, which sounds shady. What are you up to?

let say server A (65.69.24.222) .(let suppose located in Germany)

here is two more servers which i don't have any kind of access, means these both server is not mine.
Server B (77.77.66.11) (let suppose located in Netherlands)  <-- different subnet
Server C (99.88.44.22) (let suppose located in UK)  <-- different subnet

OK, now is that possible to send VOICE traffic from Server A (65.69.24.222) to Server C (99.88.44.22) using Server C (99.88.44.22) IP , send/receive both

Please let me know in that case possible? and also please explain what does "or when the protocol you're using is connectionless" actually means

many thanks.....
<<

cd1zz

Recruiters
Recruiters

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 4:16 pm

<<

MaXe

Post Tue Nov 15, 2011 6:56 pm

Mike, it doesn't help if you ask the same question several times in the same thread or by PM'ing a lot of users. We've all told you somewhat the same. Please listen to what we're saying because it's the truth and nothing but the truth  ;)

Quoted for Truth  :)
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

mike23

Post Wed Nov 16, 2011 4:16 am

thanks MaXe and cd1zz ....i think i just loss the 1 year in that stupid think.. :-[..anyway thanks for replying with details !
<<

camelCase

Post Mon May 14, 2012 11:08 am

you need a proxy, this is what you are looking for

Return to Network Pen Testing