Proposed action by the Corelan Team

<<

Ignatius

Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 1:13 pm

Proposed action by the Corelan Team

I'm sure that many are aware of the excellent series of in-depth papers produced by corelanc0d3r dealing with various aspects of exploit development.  I came across a post that he submitted today in which he is appealing for support.  I haven't looked at the documents in detail but, based upon my brief scan through them, they paint a surprising picture.  Obviously, it's down to everyone to decide whether they wish to help him.

Finally, I have no involvement with him or his site but am merely passing on this information.  He asked that this story is kept alive and I am helping to do that by bringing it to members' attention.
<<

MaXe

Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 3:38 pm

Re: Proposed action by the Corelan Team

Thanks for sharing the information here, even though I already saw it on another site too  :)
I'm an InterN0T'er
<<

SephStorm

Post Sun Oct 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Re: Proposed action by the Corelan Team

My biggest question, I looked over the docs, and I dont know who the plagerized party is, but, it seems that that individual, or his legal rep needs to contact ISI directly. They have the contact info, a call directly during business hours (and record the conversation with notice of course), should solve the issue. It looks like there is a lot of man in the middle action going on here, and traveling or not, with that kind of money on the line, I can pick up a phone, or fly out to the ISI headquarters. (or his lawyer could.)
sectestanalysis.blogspot.com/‎

Return to News from the Outside World