Looking for engagements

<<

DrivinTin

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 8:21 am

Looking for engagements

Hi everyone,

I am starting to look to take on a bit more travel and security engagements. I would like more full pen testing to include physical access as well. I prefer to work on a team, but can work independently as well. An added benefit I have is that I can cover my own airfare.

I am located in Houston, but like I side willing to travel as long as it is for short engagements. Please PM me if you are hiring or have questions related to hiring me, all others can just respond to the thread.  Thanks!
Currently working on:
A UAV Project
Speaking and conferences
<<

impelse

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:41 pm

Re: Looking for engagements

I am from Houston too and last week a google for penetration testing in Houston and found some companies that offer pentest service, I checked the carrier and contact links and they are hiring.

Take a look
CCNA, Security+, 70-290, 70-291
CCNA Security
Taking Hackingdojo training

<<

hayabusa

Post Sat Sep 17, 2011 10:35 pm

Interesting you're both from Houston.  I'm in Houston for two weeks, leaving next Friday (23rd.)  Small world.
~ hayabusa ~ 

"All men can see these tactics whereby I conquer, but what none can see is the strategy out of which victory is evolved." - Sun Tzu, 'The Art of War'

OSCE, OSCP , GPEN, C|EH
<<

DrivinTin

Post Sat Sep 24, 2011 12:24 pm

Too funny, I can never find any infosec people in Houston it seems, and here we all are.

impelse: yeah i know most of the companies in Houston, for some reason everyone wants full time people, but I will double check with them. Thanks.

hayabuse: are you doing some security work down at a gov place south of kema? hah, i have some other friends working there right now.
Currently working on:
A UAV Project
Speaking and conferences

Return to Looking For Work