October 4 - 5, 2011
The revolution in mobile computing has significantly changed the security landscape. All levels of the enterprise from the C-suite to the mail room want to connect to the network via mobile devices – anywhere, at any time. As mobile adoption spreads at a record rate, controlling its risks becomes increasingly important – and, without proper planning, onerous. This conference will showcase companies that have adopted innovative security technologies and programs while still leveraging the power of smart and mobile devices. You will learn best practices from these pioneers and the latest research on solutions to help you plan and implement effective risk management in a mobile world.
Sessions Include the Following Topics:
• Mobile Forensics
• Encryption in a Mobile World
• PenTesting the Android and iPhone
• MDMs Live! Helping IT Control Risky Androids and iPhones
• Malware on Mobile Platforms: Reality or Hype?
• Auditing and Securing the iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch
• Mobile Banking: Security Challenges and Solutions
• Making Sense from Chaos: Building a Mobile Device Security Program
• Blackberry, 'Droid and iOS/iPhone: Which One is the Safest?
• Legal Considerations for Mobile and Smart Devices
• Cloud and Mobile: Re-Framing the Security Program for Today's Business Challenges
3315 Peachtree Road
Atlanta, GA 30326
For more info:
http://www.misti.com/default.asp?Page=6 ... uctID=3563