no
No votes

Total votes : 0
<<

ashish3012

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 5:06 am

ethical hacking institute

Hi,
I would like to share some of my experience with you’ll so that you can also grab the opportunity. I am a student of BCA and had joined an ethical hacking institute “Hacker Regiment” 2 months earlier. I was new in this field and have no knowledge about hacking. Today after being certified from Hacker Regiment I can bet that no one can hack me in any form. I know how to protect myself from any of the intruder. And I am feeling very happy to share that I am currently working with Hacker Regiment as a security analyst. Friends if you are planning to join any of the institute for ethical hacking, I suggest you to enroll yourself at Hacker Regiment as they are having limited seats. You can visit them @ www.hacker.do
<<

SephStorm

Post Fri Sep 09, 2011 9:45 pm

Re: ethical hacking institute

Hi, I just found a zero day exploit for every operating system in the world. released a worm, you got owned.  ::)

The first thing they should have taught you is that there is no such thing as perfect security. I however see this as a good thing, you are excited about security, so go out there and do great things for the community! And welcome to EH.net!
sectestanalysis.blogspot.com/‎
<<

vp75

Post Mon Sep 12, 2011 6:12 am

Re: ethical hacking institute

Hi ashish

By the way, looks like they offer only exclusive program....! As such on Hacker academy menu, there is no posts or details available... Displays "Sorry, no posts matched your criteria." May be they are about to update information.....!!! ???

Good luck on  your new security analyst role...., i agree to sephstorm "there is no perfect security". As such in testing itself, either be security or functional, no system is bug free......

Cheers
Vp
eCPPT

Return to CEH - Certified Ethical Hacker