Picking a lock, while handcuffed, to get to the pick for the cuffs...

<<

rance

Post Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:09 pm

Picking a lock, while handcuffed, to get to the pick for the cuffs...

Yes... another one.  I was challenged... kind of a'splain it in the vid.  It's twice the pickin' fun, though!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aZz2CuALZp8
Poking at security since 1986.  +++ATH
<<

rattis

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 12:14 am

Re: Picking a lock, while handcuffed, to get to the pick for the cuffs...

You'd probably like the Challenge at GrrCON we (TOOOL) are doing in the lock pick village. Can't say what it is yet. Only hint, it will be timed.
OSWP, Sec+
<<

rance

Post Thu Sep 08, 2011 1:22 am

Re: Picking a lock, while handcuffed, to get to the pick for the cuffs...

chrisj wrote:You'd probably like the Challenge at GrrCON we (TOOOL) are doing in the lock pick village. Can't say what it is yet. Only hint, it will be timed.

Awesome... I won't be able to attend this year unfortunately, but i'm really still just learning the intracicies of picking (my old style was just pretty much just brute force  ;D)... i'll be ready for ya next year, I'm looking forward to doing some competitions.

BTW, you guys put on an awesome booth at defcon, wound up grabbing my beginner set of pics plus a few more for others back at the office to support your team.  Really helpful group of folks, be sure to thank them for me.  You could say this newfound obsession is TOOOL's fault!  :o

I have to stop, I must be exhausted... I've used waaaaayyyyyy too many smilies in this post.
Poking at security since 1986.  +++ATH

Return to Physical Security