Great information, thanks everyone! I have a plan of attack, with a set of goals I'd like to accomplish prior to going after OCSP.
1. Finish my CCNA (ICND2 is the test I need to complete)
2. Complete Linux+ (I know a fair amount of linux stuff, but Linux+ with LPIC should get me where I need to be)
3. Continuing working on Python and start BASH scripting
4. Complete MCITP:SA (I work with Windows servers and would like to do Windows Security, so figure this should be completed).
5. Maybe complete MCITP:Virtualization (I work with Hyper-V a lot as well)
6. Purchased eCPPT awhile ago, so I will complete that
On top of that, I have a reading list I plan on completing in that time:
Wireshark Network Analysis
NMAP Network Scanning
Grayhat Hacking 3rd Edition
Thor's Microsoft Security Bible (haven't purchased yet)
Shell Coder's Handbook (haven't purchased yet)
Metasploint Unleashed (haven't purchase yet)
I figure I am looking about a year and a half, maybe two years to get where I would like to be before OCSP. Then I go through in some C/C++ and ASM to rock CTP. Thanks again!